The next generation of Orra™ S spinning reels exemplifies sleek reel design and performance in a compact package. An aluminum reinforced C6 carbon body design seamlessly combines the X-craftic gearbox with a C6 carbon body. The result is a lightweight body that houses gears in perfect alignment. 6 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provide increased corrosion protection while maintaining smooth and consistent operation.
The new Rocket line management system provides better casting control of all types of fishing lines. Working in tandem with the Rocket spool lip design, this system actively controls the line coming off the spool for improved control and accuracy.
A stainless steel main shaft and components improve corrosion resistance while the Everlast™ bail system delivers improved durability. The Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system delivers super smooth drag performance throughout the drag range.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- ARC-6 (Aluminum re-inforced C6 carbon) body design combines an X-craftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Rocket line management system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
ORRA 10 S SP
ORRA 20 S SP